Eurobel Marketing (Eurobel Rugs + Carpets), local distributor of premium rugs and carpets in the Philippines, (“Company,” “We,” “Us,” “Our”), is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal and/or sensitive information (“Personal Data”) pertaining to its employees, customers, business partners, suppliers, contractors, and other parties that the Company will and is engaged with. For this reason, uniform practice and procedure for collecting, recording, consolidating, updating, disclosing, storing, accessing, transferring, retaining, destroying and disposing of Personal Data by the Company is hereby adopted in order to process Personal Data fairly, appropriately, and lawfully.
Collection of Personal Data
The Company collects Personal Data you voluntarily submitted in our Site, as well as non-personal information provided therein. Eurobel Marketing is entitled to share personal information with Eurobel Rugs + Carpets.
User Registration: We collect information about you (i) when you register in order to receive a product/service; (ii) when you subscribe to marketing emails; (iii) when you apply for a job post; and (iv) when you contact us for inquiries, support or feedback. Information may include Personal Data such as but not limited to your first name, last name, email address, birthdate, mobile number, address, job title, company, social media links, and password.
Log information: When you visit our Site, we may also collect non-personal information such as but not limited to web page from which you came to our Site, your web page request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, geolocation, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and your registration data. Please note that when you purchase a product or use a web-based service in our Site, we may also log the specific path, actions, and navigation choices you make.
Use of Personal Data
The Company uses your Personal Data for the following purposes, without limitation:
- To deliver or improve our products and services, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account through your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service as that are made available to you as a registered user.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
- To send periodic emails or messages sent through other platforms, regarding your account or other products and services.
- To process your application for any of our job posts.
- To effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To analyze data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You. • For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Agents and contractors: Our contractors sometimes have access to your Personal Data in the course of assisting in operating our business and providing products or services to you. These contractors may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content for the operation and maintenance of our Site. Access to your Personal Data by these contractors is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the contractor to perform its limited function. Contractors have an obligation under their contracts with us to keep your information confidential and to comply with our privacy and security policies.
Disclosure for legal reasons: We may release Personal Data to third parties: (1) to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order; or (2) in special cases, such as a threat to security, a threat to our system or network, or cases in which we believe it is reasonably necessary to investigate or prevent harm, fraud, abuse, or illegal conduct.
Accuracy and Access
The Company will keep your Personal Data as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed. In case you need to access, correct, amend, delete inaccurate Personal Data, or withdraw your consent, please immediately inform us. (see Contact Us section below)
The Company employs adequate organizational, physical and technical security measures such as password protection, encryption, firewalls and other controls, to ensure and preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your Personal Data. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input online. Only authorized persons from the Company will have access to your Personal Data. Appropriate disciplinary measures, including judicial action when applicable, shall be taken on employees who have been found to have misused any information.
As much as the Company highly values all your important Personal Data and takes serious measures to protect them, no method of transmission of Personal Data over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. In light with this, the Company will not be held liable for any breach of security that is caused by any external factor/s.
Third Party Links
Retention and Disposal
The Company will retain your Personal Data only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the stated purposes. In case that the Site is no longer functional or decommissioned, all your Personal Data in digital or hard copies will be disposed of or erased according to the Company’s guidelines, where it is irretrievable, unreadable, or unidentifiable. In case you subscribed to email/SMS marketing, you will still receive email/SMS notifications. If you want to cancel your subscription, you may click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email message from the Company, or follow the SMS cancellation instructions.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service • Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Company takes minors’ privacy seriously. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any Personal Data through our Site without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or guardian, please make every effort to guard your children’s privacy.
Applicable Law and Rights
The Company upholds compliance with Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (DPA), its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other relevant policies, including issuances of the National Privacy Commission. The Company acknowledges your right to be informed, object processing, access and rectify, suspend or withdraw Personal Data, and be indemnified in case of damages pursuant to the provisions of DPA.
Unit C, Ground Floor, F1 City Center Hotel, 32nd St. Corner Lane A, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, National Capital Region 1201, Philippines
Tel No.: (+632) 8638-9022
Cell Phone/Viber No.: (+632) 917-1579132, (+632) 917-1604133, or (+632) 917-1528131
Updated as of July 2022